What are orthotics?
Orthotics are made to help correct any misalignment in the foot, improve a person’s posture or alleviate pain in the foot or leg. Custom orthotics are different from over the counter inserts that you can buy at any store because they are specially made to conform to the unique shape of your foot.
With a pair of orthotics, pressure points, painful muscle strain and improper rotation of your foot are reduced, as your foot is functioning properly.
Signs and symptoms that may need custom orthotics
- Lower back and knee pain
- Shin splints
- Achilles tendinitis
- Heel pain
- Heel Spur
- Flatfeet (Pes planus)
- High arched feet (Pes cavus)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Metatarsal and Hallux pain
- Alleviate pain in the foot, ankle, knees, hips and lower back
- Maintain proper alignment of your foot and leg and improve balance
- Customized arch and heel support
- Prevent progression of bunions and clawed toes
- Provide shock absorption and redistribution of pressure across the bottom of the foot
- Maintain general wellbeing by allowing you to be active longer when walking and engaging in sporting activities